8.02.2007

What happened to summer?

I cannot believe that it is August already! July was gone in a blink, and I'm part bummed, part excited about that. Our month was full of work and family and joy and sorrow. Definately a sad month, but so much good has come of it. In my last post I wrote a little of Glory. I don't think I had ever really contemplated death as a reality like that. Although I'm not surprised, once again, God has proved himself faithful, even in death. God was, is, and will always be glorified. And Glory is experiencing that glory right now!

August won't slow down at all for us. This weekend we are both helping to host Kristin and Taylor's bachelor and bachelorette parties, and then Daniel's parents are driving up for the day on Sunday. Then the next weekend will be Kristin and Taylor's wedding, which we're both standing with them. Alli and her boyfriend Chris are coming in on Thursday, so that will be an amazing weekend! And then we move back to K-State! Daniel starts school on the 20th, and I will hopefully have a job lined up by then. I'll try to get some pictures up of all the fun...

Daniel and I are both very excited to move back to Manhattan. We both miss the fellowship we have there, and I'm really missing our apartment. Living at the Kennedy's has been amazing! They are so generous and kind, but I miss our first home... all of the memories, our furniture, the kitchen, how close it is to everything! Of course, most of my excitement is that it will be Autumn soon, and that means beautiful colors, cooler afternoons, football season (that one's for Daniel!), and holidays!

No comments: