5.31.2008

Expecting!

Most, if not all, of you know the big news in our little family, but just in case you haven't heard: we're PREGNANT!!! Daniel and I are still in wonder as the little miracle grows inside of me! Baby G is expected sometime around December 15! A few weeks ago we got to hear the little heart beating, and we are absolutely head over heels! (Yikes, I'm using a lot of exclamation marks... can you tell I'm happy?) We are anticipating being home now more than ever; I can't imagine going through all of this without our family close by. Stay tuned for exciting updates and to watch my belly grow!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Megan I am so so excited for you and Daniel! That's awesome! Congratulations. Being a mommy is a wonderful thing. And I can't wait to see those belly pictures. I wish our kids were going to live closer too...maybe they can be pen pals! Oh and December 15th is Heather's birthday so I can't wait to tell her the news. She gets home from Russia in 3 weeks.