5.12.2010

Gossip

Oh, how I wish I had taken video of this!  Elli and I were at Walmart today to fill a prescription and get a few groceries.  Typically this Walmart is pretty empty on a weekday mid-morning, but for whatever reason, there were a lot of people filling their prescriptions here today.  Ninety minutes after dropping off the prescription (and checking on it twice) we finally made it out of there!  
In the meantime, however, I had to somehow keep Miss Elli entertained.  I was pretty surprised by the winner, a copy of one of the gossip magazines.  She looked through that thing at least twice, chattering all the way through, always stopping on her favorite page - the Cottonelle ad with the cute puppies.  Totally cracked me up!

2 comments:

alli kaarina said...

Love this! Glad to see I'm not the only one who can fill up my wait time with these mags!

alli kaarina said...

okay, that's so weird... when I posted that comment two days ago it gave me an error message and the comment never showed up on my computer. I decided to try to recreate it this morning and as soon as I posted it showed up. Well, I guess I'll just look extra-affirming of Elli's reading!