9.30.2011

Happy Birthday, Bro

Today is my youngest brother's 21st birthday.  Stop it.  You're sure that's not 12? 

Well, in honor of this auspicious day, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of us of all time.  I mean, if you lived about ten hours closer, I would take you out for an amaretto sour, but this will just have to do for the time being.  Ryan, you've always had the gift of making everyone around you (including me!) feel comfortable and confident enough to show their true colors.  I'm so proud to call you my brother, and so thankful for the relationship we have. 

  
Happy Birthday, Ryan!  
I love you.  
You're welcome for this awesome post.

ps - Yes, I do realize that most people go through the "silly faces" phase of life at age 4 or 5.  What can I say? I was a late bloomer.  

No comments: