1.12.2012

Christmas Favorites

We had such a great holiday, full of quality time with our families and friends.
After a day long drive on Elli's third birthday, we had a family dinner and celebration.  The birthday girl was totally wiped out, however and fell asleep snuggled up with me, birthday balloon in hand.I loved every minute of it!


The next morning we opened gifts and shared a delicious meal.  The princess dress Elli is wearing is one of her favorite gifts. My day pretty much consists of helping her change dresses, one after the other.  I love my little girly-girl!


Then we drove to my parent's house where I didn't take any Christmas Eve pictures.  In fact, we didn't take any more pictures until Daniel opened this beauty the next morning:


No, not the iphone... what's reflected in the iphone -- a new lens!
Oh man, it makes a world of difference in the quality of pictures we can take.  A gift that will keep on giving!


So of course, we took a lot of pictures to test it out.

 
Too bad we didn't have any cute subjects.

  
Elli twirled in her new ballet slippers and tutu.


  Caroline just smiled.



And we all learned to play Plants vs. Zombies (don't knock it til you've tried it!).

 

Umm... these are still just from Christmas day. I have sooooo many more.  Clearly I'm going to have to be more selective in choosing pictures.  More to come.

No comments: