6.29.2012

Beat the Heat

Or in our case, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! 
Just make sure you've got your iced tea in hand and patio umbrella open wide.

Photobucket

I have such a love/hate relationship with summer. I love wearing flip-flops and the smell of sunscreen.  I love all the fresh fruit and vegetables.  But I really don't like limp hair and avoiding using my oven; burning my legs on the seat of my car and only being able to run in the wee hours of the morning.

This girl, on the other hand, fully embraces all of summer's joys, without skipping a beat. I could learn a thing or two from her.

Photobucket

Although we do wear sunscreen, there are some pretty sweet matching tan lines forming on these two cute little backs, so add that to the list of Summer Loves.

Photobucket

No comments: