3.25.2014

This is the start of something new...

 photo _MG_0613_zps7131c2a8.jpg


 photo _MG_0604_zps55e162b4.jpg


These pictures melt my heart... I can't believe I now have three daughters. Their love is so fresh, so devoted, and so pure. I know it won't last forever, but for the moment there is nothing but sweetness between these three.

The big sisters hover over "our baby," constantly offering up little motherly suggestions. "I think she want me." - Caroline "She needs her buddies, I will get them for her." - Elli

Caroline walks around the house holding the baby monitor to her ear like a cell phone, running to me if she but squeaks. "Mommy, Charwie is crying. She needs your milk?" Whenever she hears her crying, she runs to her to give her kisses, "I coming, I coming!"

Elli has the biggest smile on her face whenever she sees her, and is constantly telling me, "Oh, Mom... I just love our baby. She has the cutest face." She gets so much joy when Charlie "holds" her hand. I have yet to fold any of Charlie's laundry, because Elli wants so badly to do it for her and for me.

I am humbled... grateful... overwhelmed. Thank you, Lord.




No comments: