3.28.2007

Cards from my girls

I broke a couple of hearts in February... fortunately they still love me! I had called ahead to set up a date with the two little girls I nannied for last year, oh, and they were excited! Regrettably, our car started acting strangely, and it had to have its tires replaced. Our date had to be postponed until further notice. When I finally made it back in town they had built up a pile of cards and drawings for me. Here are a few of my favorites:








This one's hard to make out, but it says: "I miss you. It's monday 11:38 January 22th. I love you so much can't wait to see you. Is Danllie a good huspin? _______ (yes or no, reason) I love you." Isn't that sweet? I know you're all dying to know the answer, so..... yes, yes, YES, Danllie is a good huspin!

No comments: