4.28.2007

Julie's Baby Shower

My mom and I hosted a baby shower for Julie last night. I hadn't seen her in about a month, so I was amazed at how she'd grown! She could not be more adorable! The party had a John Deere theme, so there was lots of green and yellow. At the end of the night we passed out little miniature John Deere tractors as prayer reminders for Julie and her baby. I feel so blessed to have such beautiful, wonderful, life-long friends. What an honor to walk through life with these women!

The club (minus one... Alli is in Europe with her mom after spending a semester in Africa). We are so excited to be Aunties! My dad told Julie that he guessed he was going to be a club-pa.

This angle shows the belly a little bit better! I can't wait to meet the little guy in there!

Julie showing off the dessert table. We made dirt cups and found a shop that makes little John Deere tractor cookies! They were perfect!

No comments: