6.28.2007

6 months!!!

Hard to believe six months have gone by already! And yet, at the same time, I'm starting to forget life not married to Daniel! I can't wait to see what it feels like at 1, 5, 50 years! I still wake up every morning amazed that Daniel chose me, and that I am actually his wife! We're having so much fun, learning and growing so much, and appreciating every moment more deeply!


We celebrated last week by going to the Melting Pot. Neither of us had ever been, and we loved it! What a romantic date! We decided to get their all inclusive package so that we could try all the different types of fondue. Over the next two hours they served us a cheese fondue with bread, apples, and veggies; a salad; the main course, which consisted of chicken, two types of beef, salmon, shrimp, and pot stickers, all cooked in a delicous broth and wine based fondue; and to top it all off, we had a dark chocolate and Bailey's fondue with fruit and cheesecake! So wonderful, and so wonderfully filling! I really enjoyed cooking each bite at a time while sipping wine and talking. We had a great time discussing life, reminiscing over our relationship, and dreaming for the future.
Here's a not-so-great picture of us on the Plaza after dinner... we had just have four courses of fondue, so that's our "I feel like my stomach is going to explode" face! But it's nothing compared to the next one...
I wasn't going to put this picture up, because it's basically the same one, but I crack up every time I see it and just had to share... don't I look like a bobble head? a very creepy bobble head? It looks like I've been cropped and pasted in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan maybe you do, but a very beautiful and sexy one! Don't you think, the Buchers, Genschs and Tanns should get together soon?

Unknown said...

You are SO funny! And a very pretty bobblehead at that!

petie mae said...

I think Daniel was lucky to get YOU...but that's just my point of view;) hahaha maybe i'm kidding