6.17.2007

a little catch up

So, I've been pretty bad about updating... here are a few highlights from the last few months:


1.Welcome Carson Thaddeus!!!
May 25, 2007


And here he is three weeks later...
I promise it's the camera he's terrified of, not me!




2. We made a trip to Dallas for the wedding of Daniel's friend Griff. It was my first trip to the Texas, and so I loved seeing a new part of the country. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, but here's a pic (thanks to Alyssa) from the bachelorette party. It was at a wine bar, which is now probably my favorite "bar" I've ever been to. The atmosphere was elegant and the company excellent!!
Lizzie, Me, Alyssa, Erin, Kiley, and Lizzie


3. More time with Mr. Micah... I know it seems like our lives are all about babies, but I think it's just because they're so photogenic. Who doesn't want to take pictures of babies?


look at that little dimple!!!
4. Theater in the Park with the fam... last night we went to Thoroughly Modern Millie. Although we weren't in love with the production, it's still so much fun to go out and play games and chat before the show starts.

No comments: