9.01.2009

Gone and Done It!

From the beginning, I've wanted to use cloth diapers for Elinor. They're all around a very friendly undertaking... wallet-friendly, environment-friendly, and baby-bottom friendly. And I guess after changing other people's baby's dirty diapers for so long, I'm just not that grossed out by the idea. But there was no way I would even consider using them until I had my own washer and dryer. (I'm not that green, people!) Well, now that we have them, we're diving into the cloth diapering world!
Here's Elli, modeling her new look for you while showing off her standing skills. Isn't she cute?
Haha... okay, this next picture cracks me up. I've been feeling guilty that Elli hasn't gotten to explore much nature because it's so darn hot outside, so when the high today was only 95 degrees, we went out on our lawn to play for awhile. Elli was not impressed. See how her right leg is raised? It was like that the whole time. Apparently she doesn't think much of the feel of grass. Leaves are okay, though.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I'm impressed! Did you sew or buy? And just LOOK at her standing! What a pretty lady :-)

Michaela said...

sassy pink baby panties:) Elli is stylin:) Way to get a washer and dryer:) Love you!

Yates Family said...

The diapers do look comfy. Did you make them yourself?

Fish & Flatbread Family said...

Way to take the leap with cloth diapers! Danae has got some and now it's second nature, even with 2 kids, it's really not that much work!

Megan said...

Oh heavens, no, I did not make them. Maybe someday, but I wasn't up for that challenge right now!