9.03.2009

Who Needs Toys?

Seriously, if we were smart, we would never buy toys for kids... just give them a box, an old cell phone, cords and wires (okay, maybe not). They're so much more fun! When I gave Elli this box yesterday, I had no idea of the fun we were about to have! Yesterday, she played with it all day long, and this morning she scooted straight to it!

And yes, we do know we look (and sound) absolutely ridiculous in these videos, but everybody gets a little goofy for their kids, right? Still, I apologize if we make you cringe... just focus on the laughing baby! :)


Everything is funnier when Daddy does it! She's starting to make the funniest faces.

2 comments:

Michaela said...

so sweet...I was laughing along with her!

Mira's mom said...

Oh my word! I love her laugh!! I think it is great that she keeps laughing time after time.
Did you have trouble getting your videos to load? Mine are taking so long that I get tired of waiting for them to load. Any tips?