10.20.2009

Team in Training

What a fabulous weekend with Elli's Papa and Nona.... perfect weather and lots of special playtime! But more on that later....

Sunday is my half marathon, and I could not be more excited! I have no idea if I'm really truly prepared, but I'm more than ready to give it a shot! Many of you have given so generously to LLS, and I wish I could give you all a big hug and say thank you in person! I am happy to say that so far I have raised $1790! Woo hoo!!! Thank you so much!

As awesome as I feel about having raised that much money, I am still $210 short of my goal. Only $210! I would really like to finish my race on Sunday knowing that I have accomplished not only a half marathon, but my fundraising goal as well. Many of you have already given, but if you would like to help me complete my goal, you still can! Even the smallest donation would help me get a little bit closer.

Here is a picture of my grandma, in whose honor I am running, holding Elli for the first time. I'm excited that I will get to see her so soon after the run!

No comments: