2.19.2010

Utensils

Well, I've begun to give some of Elli's food to her in a bowl or on a plate, so she can get used to the idea of eating off of them (instead of just out on her tray). I've also given her a spoon to experiment with... but after a few valiant attempts, this is inevitably what happens:

Forget the spoon... my fingers are so much more efficient!
And if I just hold the bowl a little closer to my mouth, I can shovel it in that much faster...
Ah, what the heck... why not just dive right in!
At least we know she likes taco salad!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Love it! Too cute! Averie is just the opposite. She gets very upset if I don't give her a spoon. She has to do everything her brother does. Of course she makes a bigger mess with the spoon.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!! That's AWESOME!

Erin said...

I like a girl who knows what she wants :-)