2.22.2010

Welcome, Spring!

I promise I'm not trying to make you all jealous, but yesterday it was seventy-eight degrees here! Beautiful!!! (You can return the favor next October when it's still ninety-five and humid here.) To celebrate the gorgeous spring weather, we headed to the park for some frisbee and running around. Before we left, I snapped some pics of Elli... I loved seeing those little knee dimples again!

Haha... okay, this is Elli's "grump-face." She was wondering why I was wasting time taking a picture when she was all ready to go outside.
Model pose/Leaf eating
Basking in the sunlight!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You have no idea how jealous I am!! Jealous of playing in the park with Elli and the beautiful sun and warmth!

alli kaarina said...

I love this little dress! So stinkin' cute and trendy!

Michaela said...

I was just thinking I loved that dress-and that I wish I could play in the park with you two! I guess the club thinks alike! Love you girls!