7.03.2010

Rainy Friday (in which Pooh Bear gets two baths)

We have definitely been feeling the effects of Hurricane Alex.  The rain has hardly let up in the past two days, and the forecast is calling for more!  As much as I LOVE rain, I am beginning to feel a little cooped up.  We are enjoying the slightly cooler temperatures, however.
 Yesterday Elli and I just went ahead and played outside anyway, albiet on our partially covered deck.  Elli was fascinated by the rain, and had a blast splashing and dunking.
At first she wanted to bring Pooh Bear out to join in the fun, but as he had just had a bath that morning (following a heavy dipping in Ginger's water bowl), I told her Pooh Bear needed to stay inside and watch.  
Of course, the minute I turned my back... well... you know what happened.  And once the damage was done, there really was no going back, so Pooh Bear received many a proper dunking.
Yup... he was one sopping wet, chubby cubby. 
And Elli was one soaked to the bone little toddler!
So, while Pooh Bear received his second bath of the day, Elli took a warm bubble bath.  All in all, it turned out to be a delightful rainy old day.
Daniel needed the camera for work yesterday, so these were all taken with my phone.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Collages! :) Great job! Looks like a fun, simple day - the best!

Megan said...

I'm working on it, Kristin! Not as cool as yours yet, but I'll get there!