7.03.2010

Missions Trip

On Monday, I am leaving with twenty others to serve at Hogar Infantil, an orphanage in Mexico.
The orphanage is about a forty-five minute drive from Tuxtla Guiterrez, the capitol city of Chiapas, Mexico.  Because the children are still in school at this time, we will be doing manual labor in the mornings, and then in the afternoons we will be leading a VBS.  I am really looking forward to it, although suffering some misgivings about leaving Elli.  Daniel's mom is coming to watch her, so I know she'll be well taken care of... I just don't know how I feel about being away from her for so long!  I've definitely been soaking up the snuggles this week.

If you think of us, pray for our ministry, health and safety.  
(And pray that I would have peace while away from my family!)


No comments: