8.12.2010

Deanna Rose Farmstead

I have very fond memories of going to Deanna Rose when I was little, so I was thrilled to be able to take Elli there with Grandpa and Mia!  They have added several new exhibits since I was little, so I had a lot of fun exploring as well.  Elli loved it all, but especially the animals.  Future veterinarian, maybe? 
Here she is checking out the cow with Grandpa. 
And then she got to get a little up close and personal with a calf!  She loved it!
We spent a long time playing with the cow bells.  Love how serious she is here.
And rode on every single animal on the playground.
And I can't forget the goats... ahhh, the goats.  My daughter loved the goats.
You know how most kids get a little nervous and freaked out by all the goats around?  Not my daughter.  My daughter made sure that every last goat (nobody got left out) got a hug or pat-pat.   

1 comment:

Kayla said...

She is such a beautiful, little girl! I miss you all!