10.02.2010

Fall in Kansas

 Elli and I traveled back to my hometown last weekend for my dear friend's baby shower.  Pics from that to come, but here are some from a trip to Deanna Rose with my mom (Elli could live here, I think.).  The weather was absolutely perfect over the weekend!  What a gift to enjoy sleeping with the windows open and that brisk chill in the air!  Can't wait for fall to get here!

Elli was most excited about seeing the cows. When we pulled up in the parking lot, her first reaction was, "Mooo!"
And you know we had to stop and give hugs to all the goats!
Elli saw the world through the eyes of a butterfly.
I love these pics of my mom with Elli!  They have the most fantastic flower gardens at Deanna Rose.
 This time we got to go on a hay ride behind a team of horses.  Elli loved the horses, and I couldn't help thinking that my grandma would have loved it too!
 The three of us on the hay bale ride.  Elli was not really impressed until we started moving.

No comments: