2.18.2012

Snapshots

The less glamorous moments are worth capturing as well.
From my phone:

 1. sleepy sweetie  2. hours of entertainment  3. movie night  4. I was kind of amazed at Elli's coloring

 1. "I need my sparkly gloves, Mommy." 2. So much for packing neatly  3. happy traveler  4. train ride


 1. blow drying the buddies hair  2. early morning snuggles with Daddy  3. sick little girl  4. ice cream to celebrate two awesome travelers!


1. Our valentine from Cara 2. smoothie  3. cowgirl princess  4. "organizing" the puzzles


 1. I could hardly run I was laughing so hard 2. playing a game on her leapster.  scary how quickly she picked it up!  3. bookworms  4. Pooh was taking a nap with his "buddies"


 1. Elli found the potty seat and promptly began to potty train her buddies  2. "moooo"  3. flowers from my love  4. "I'm standing, and I can't get down."


 1. oh, we love this  2. going on a trike ride in costume  3. a random assortment in my car  4. I frequently find little collections like this around the house.


1. more sister reading time  2. working on our solids  3. Elli drew a D for daddy  4. can't keep this squirmy worm seated

No comments: