9.06.2012

1st Day of School





 Oh, how I need to blog!  We have made so many memories these past months, and I know I've got to write them all down before I forget. Soon.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today was a pretty big day around here. Elli started preschool. I can't think too long about how old she is looking, because I'll start to cry. She has definitely grown leaps and bounds this summer, surpassing her classmates by a good couple of inches! She was so ready and excited for her first day and couldn't wait to show me what she made when I picked her up. Her new teacher, Ms. Aimee, is already adored, and she tried to greet her friends with a hug as they came into the classroom.

Photobucket

 Caroline actually was at home with me today, but next week she will start going one day a week. I am anticipating many tearful Tuesday drop-offs, but hopefully she will surprise me. Her teacher, Ms. Annette, was Elli's toddler teacher, so I'm confident Caroline will learn to love "school." I just love this picture. I love that Cara grabbed a necklace like she always does.

Photobucket

 Sisters.

Photobucket
 
And, because who doesn't love a comparison picture, here is last fall. They've grown just a little bit, yes? :)


No comments: