2.14.2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

When a suitable recent picture couldn't be found, the girls and I went out back for a little Valentine's Day card photo shoot. I wanted a picture of both girls together, if at all possible. As soon as they sat down to pose, two other ladies made their way into the picture. And wouldn't leave.

 photo _MG_5960cropt2_zpsd7708638.jpg

Even after several "shooo! shooo!" from my subjects.

 photo crop3_zps353d2e18.jpg

Silly chickies. Elli and Caroline were giggling so hard.

 photo crop1_zpsb63fda1c.jpg

But we ended up with a couple of pretty good shots anyway. :) 

 photo crop4_zpsbfd2868b.jpg

Elli's in that posed-fake-smile phase, but at least they're both looking at the camera!
I love my two little love-bugs. Happy heart day!

 photo crop5_zps989009f6.jpg

No comments: