5.13.2013

Two

Two. How is it possible that two years have gone by since this little girl joined our family?
What a sweet two years it has been. We celebrated with a balloon party when she woke up, sprinkle pancakes, and skype dates with family. She loved every minute of it, sang "Happy Birthday" to herself all day, and told everyone she was turning three.

  photo _MG_7830group_zps0eda8405.jpg

 There is so much I could say about Caroline, but here are some of my favorite things about her:

- she is very fun-loving and goofy. since she was very young she has loved to play games. Hide-and-seek is the current favorite. she will come running if she hears laughter.
- she constantly surprises me with her vocabulary, and has the cutest way of saying things. I love that she can communicate so much, because it gives me insight into what she's thinking about, what she notices and enjoys, and what she wants!
- she loooooves to read. it's often then first thing she wants to do in the morning, and when it gets quiet, she is usually found pulling the books off her bookshelf one at a time, soaking up every page. she will sit in my lap for the longest time, choosing one book after another.
- she is a cuddlebug. she gives hugs freely, snuggles into my neck when I get her up from bed, and loves to lay between Daniel and I in bed in the mornings.
- she adores her big "seesh-tah" / "Ai-ee." Elli can make her laugh the hardest, they are constantly wrestling and hugging, and I often hear them say "I love you".
- she loves princesses (especially 'Wella' - Cinderella), building with her duplos, and Go, Diego, Go. she loves to "make" in the kitchen with me and loves food of all kinds.

Happy birthday to my sweet Caroline! You bring us so much joy, and our family would not be complete without you!!!

No comments: