12.10.2013

Third Trimester

I'm thrilled and thankful to be two-thirds of the way through this pregnancy. Baby is healthy, active and definitely growing! Between the holidays and moving (hopefully -- we are set to close on December 20th) right before the new year, I have a feeling that time is going to fly here for awhile. I can't wait to get in our new home and start nesting, both for this baby and the rest of our family. Hopefully the next bump pic (if there is a next one), will be in our new home!

 photo _MG_9646_zps7770887c.jpg

Daniel and the girls have all gotten to feel the baby kick, although I'm not totally convinced Caroline knew what was happening. :) Both girls have been so sweet already to the new baby, talking to him/her, hugging the bump, asking lots of questions about when baby gets here, and suggesting some pretty awesome names. Elli's suggestions have included: Ahlia, Micah (her cousin), Onnionni (not sure if I'm spelling that one right), and Treetop. Daniel and I feel pretty confident with our names at this point, although we're not sharing until baby is born. We've been known to change our minds. :)

 photo _MG_9655_zps53532d16.jpg


No comments: