3.31.2014

Mia's Visit

My mom came and stayed a few days with us this weekend. She just absolutely rocks, and blessed our whole family with her service and presence. My house is clean, laundry is caught up, the girls' love tanks are full, and I am encouraged in this crazy season.  

 photo _MG_0670_zps950e9fb6.jpg

 Moving closer to family has been so wonderful for so many reasons, but one of the most important to us is that the girls have a close relationship with their grandparents. 

 photo _MG_0659_zps56ecad86.jpg

Charlie showed off some new tricks for her Mia, and of course there were lots of snuggles.

 photo _MG_0638_zps84c27df9.jpg

Elli and Cara have adjusted so well to their baby sister, but it's been a little challenging to be home as much as we are. My mom got them out of the house on a little adventure every day, and that put everybody in a better mood. 

 photo _MG_0651_zps19fd0d30.jpg

And just because it makes me smile... Charlie's skeptical face. I think those eyebrows are going to be just as expressive as her big sisters.

No comments: