5.30.2015

Easter

The girls and I got to celebrate Easter with both of our families, which made it really special. Have I mentioned how wonderful it is to live close to family? At my parents, we tried a new way to decorate eggs, using crayons and crayon shavings as soon as the eggs were done cooking, so the wax melted onto them. They were different and easy and the girls really loved decorating the eggs this way!




Of course, we did dye some traditionally as well.



Charlie and Malachi didn't really participate this year, but next time I bet it'll be a different story!


Grandpa and Mia and their grandkids... the best of many pictures!


We drove home Saturday afternoon so we could celebrate with Daniel and his family the next day. Earlier in the year, I realized that there are actually very few years when I will be able to find matching outfits in all their different sizes (and when they'll allow matching!), so I took advantage of the opportunity. I'm so glad I did... I will treasure this picture always!







We were grateful to get to worship with some of our sweet cousins at church in the morning. 

 Easter was Charlie's first holiday last year, and I couldn't help but reflect on how much changes in a year and marvel that next year we'll have another little one! I wonder whether there'll be another little dress or maybe a bow tie?


No comments: