8.16.2015

Insta-July

July was busy this year! I hardly made any goals for the month, other than just to enjoy the many different events and activities. I love seeing our instagram pictures from the month, though, because they reflect the simple, daily moments as a family just as much as our adventures.

- thunderstorm - the beginnings of a blanket for baby girl, a reminder to pray to the one who knit her together as we waited for her sonogram - we were all very inspired by the US women's soccer team - Charlie is loving having a little more freedom to explore now that she's a good walker -


- reading in the morning - evening walks - fireworks on the fourth - the baby went through a major chips and salsa phase in early July -


- outrun by a 4 year old - toddler fun - Elli enjoyed CYT camp - snuggles with my girl -


- Charlie and Malachi at the splash park - art camp with some of the "clublings" - making crabs for VBS - I was responsible for decorations at our church's VBS this summer, and thank goodness I had an amazing team helping out! I love how the dock entrance turned out -


- while the big girls were at VBS, Charlie helped me reorganize our kitchen - bookworm - VBS was wonderful and exhausting for us all - Charlie and her friend Elliott -


- Elli made me this sweet necklace - we got to celebrate Malachi's first birthday - snuggle bug - beginning our school year, a welcome transition to routine -


Caroline and our new friend, Dottie - Elli and Dottie - Elli's monochromatic Eiffel Tower painting - I can't wait to kiss these sweet little lips! -



No comments: