12.20.2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, my family (except Adam and Sara) came down to visit. We had a great time just relaxing together, playing games and eating yummy food!
The day before Thanksgiving, while Daniel and Michael were still working, the rest of us headed down to see the Alamo and Riverwalk. Here's the classic, "Remember the Alamo" picture.
Grandpa showing Elli the large orange carp. This makes me excited for the day when he can teach her how to fish!
Okay, you so cannot tell from this picture, but this is one of the coolest trees I've ever seen.

Mom and I on the Riverwalk.
Michael got in late at night, so he didn't get to see her till the next morning. She warmed up to him immediately! Here they are snuggling by the fire.
On Friday we all went to the park, where Elli swang, watched the ducks, and just had a grand old time. I love this smile she's giving Uncle Michael!
Elli loves to walk! She was so proud of herself for crossing the bridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that pic of Elli and your dad looking at carp! Precious!

And you, dear, are positively GLOWING in that last pic! Oww oww!

I'm praying desperately the weather will cooperate so I can see you in the next few weeks!!!!

I like exclamation points today!! ;-)