7.30.2010

Family Weekend

Wow.  I cannot believe August is right around the corner.  This past month has been so much fun, but I've been pretty bad about documenting it.  I am so sad I didn't think to take pictures with so many of our dear friends we got to see (and may not see for a long time!).  The whole reason we drove nine hours to Daniel's home town was for a dear friend's wedding, but did I take any pictures?  Not one!  I am just going to blame it on the fact that I was chasing a toddler around for the beginning, and by the time she went home with Papa and Nona, I was a hot mess (literally) from dancing the Virginia Reel in the Kansas humidity.  Sigh... oh well.

I did manage to get a few pictures of the cousins playing in the sun.  These two had so much fun playing together and brought so much joy to our family!

We also got a few G family pictures, which turned out amazingly well for having so many people in them.  Elli was so exhausted by the time Sunday rolled around that she just couldn't quite make it... better a sleeping baby then a screaming one!
Micah, Colin, Christine, Gary, Diane, Megan, Daniel, Elli, Karis, and Brian

The extended family:
Micah, Colin, Christine, Marty, Gary, Diane, Papa, Karis, Brian, Megan, Daniel, Elli

Love this one of Brian and Karis!  Aren't they adorable?  Next time we'll have to get couple shots of every family!
 

2 comments:

Erin said...

I absolutely LOVE that dress you have on! So cute!

smithec said...

oh that family picture is AWESOME! love seeing everyone together!