11.05.2011

First Pumpkin Patch

 We have already thrown away our jack-o-lantern, so I guess I better get to posting pumpkin pics!  While my niece and nephew were in town a few weeks ago, we spent an afternoon at the pumpkin patch.  We returned to the same patch we took Elli to last year, and it was even more fun with family!

Micah and Elli spent the majority of their time running around the little hay bale maze.  They loved chasing and being chased, hiding and being found.

A new (cuter) take on American Gothic?   


 You can't go to the patch without getting a pumpkin!



 It was hard to get them out of the corn, and let me just say, I'm still finding kernels in my car!


This was their reaction when I told them there was a monkey in my camera.  I was hoping they would laugh.

No comments: