11.17.2011

Snapshots

 1. my favorite laundry helper  2. two sleepy girlies  3. thankful leaves  4. pumpkin spice coffee... yum

 1. snuggly girl  2. blueberry batter  3. feeling more like myself  4. reading to little sis

1. new couch and rug!  2. our art wall  3. new shelf in the kitchen + Elli's pinecone turkey  4. ice cream

 1 + 2 crafting cousins  3. sometimes the peace is worth the mess  4. chew chew chew

 1. I did it!  2. animal creations by Elli  3. cutie  4. Toy Story buddies riding her animal creations

 1. love the thumb-sucking!  2. this. never. happens.  3. jumping bean  4. someday I'm really not going to be able to find him

 1. chalkboard painted cupboard  2. little ladybug (sorry for the blur!)  3. I eat these like candy  4. Elli's introduction to the chicken hawk

No comments: