7.10.2013

Michael & Trilby

I didn't take any pictures at the ceremony, and only a few at the reception, but it was the sweetest celebration of their love and commitment to each other. I loved all the rustic details, Trilby's vintage dress, and the love you could just feel surrounding them in the room. Elli and Caroline had a great time being flower girls, and even if they forgot to scatter their petals, I was so proud of them for walking all the way down the aisle with smiles on their faces, with all those people watching them.
 
I didn't get a very good picture of it, but while Michael and Trilby were cutting their cake, Caroline came right up next to them, and eventually right in between them, to get a closer look. She was rewarded with the third bite of cake. :)

 photo _MG_8145editgroup_zps65b76cd1.jpg

I couldn't resist snapping a picture of my handsome hubs recording their first dance. I still can't believe he's mine.

The girls (especially Caroline) dominated the dance floor. :)
 photo _MG_8202group_zps143d036d.jpg

Even tiny dancers get worn out... this girl was a trooper, considering that her flower girl duties took place in the middle of her usual nap time.



 photo _MG_8162_zps37923be3.jpg

No comments: