2.14.2015

Charlie... 10.5 months


I always planned on doing month by month posts for Charlie, buuuuuut..... that didn't happen. A few weeks ago I felt so much mommy-guilt that I pulled my real camera out to take some real pictures (as opposed to the numerous iPhone pictures I take a day.


I'm a litte rusty with my camera, but I adore some of the expressions I was able to catch. Her little kissable, apple-round cheeks when she smiles!!! I swoon. 


You can just barely see her two top teeth growing in, which just changes her whole look! 


Obviously not a great pic, but she makes this little face and blows (not like a motor boat, but like a soft pffff sound) a LOT! 


She's a speedy crawler, and getting pretty fast at cruising on her feet while holding on to furniture or walls. I've even caught her standing by herself a few times (and quickly pushed her over, obviously). 


She loves chicken, sweet potatoes, blueberries, applesauce, cheese, and anything her big sisters are eating.


Those toes!!! Her favorite toys are baby dolls, books and a little toy tractor that moves sings "Old MacDonald had a farm."


Another classic Charlie face. Actually, kind of a classic Gensch-girl face... they all have these crazy expressive eyebrows.


Her favorite spot (if the dishwasher isn't open) is next to the sliding door. 


Of all the girls at this stage, Charlie is definitely my cuddle bug! I hope she never grows out of her hugging, pat-pats, and snuggles.


Her newest thing, since those top teeth finally broke through, is to click/grind them all together... drives me crazy, but she looks so cute when she does it!


"Really, mom?" Her first word was "Mama" which was quickly fallowed by "ma" (more), "Dada" and "nan" (banana). Her newest word is "uh-uh" (uh-oh).


 I love you my fair-haired, thumb-sucking, talkative, loving baby girl! You are totally a mama's girl, and I love it! 

No comments: